Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hooray BA!


HMm! My diploma project is so interesting that people make huge eyes when they hear about what I’m writing. It will be more or less about using Shakespeare’s play “Hamlet” in teaching productive skills to high school students. Well, I admit that it may sound scary (and believe me that the high school students were a little bit shocked) but actually I was surprised myself how interesting it is. I love Shakespeare (and Hamlet is in my top three favorites), I like writing, I like literature and everything/everyone :) connected to it, so it wasn’t a problem to sit down and start writing. I’m almost finish (I hope to write the last chapter this week). I think that after you have some materials it’s easy to get started. I hope that everyone will do great and will be able to defend their thesis soon. BEST WISHES FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Ania said...

Senkju ;) but my B.A. is in a standstill right now :/...I'm glad that at least You managed to write Yours. Kisses!

nataluv said...

give me a little bit of your enthusiasm please. i need it so much, i can't get round to writing this :|

AgataL said...

The topic does sound surprising, I admit. But I'm sure you can handle it well. Good luck! :)

Monia said...

Wish I liked literature at all but the idea of introducing simplified Shakespeare seems quite nice though

Ania said...

Sorry, but I'm not going to write about B.A. :) Instead, I have to tell You that PB is the best thing I've ever seen :D... I've never watched anything like this so absorbing and addicting!...I must say it - I love PB!!! :)) THANK YOU AGA!!! :* (dis is my little obsession, hihi ;) )