Saturday, May 12, 2007

To all PB fans!

HM! This post is for the PB fans all over the country, world and wherever else this TV series is watched. I don’t have to say that I love it because everyone probably knows that already. But I would like to explain why. Obviously, I started to watch it because of Miller. What a surprise ha! He is the main hero and from the beginning we want to know as much about him as possible. However, the further we go the more heroes we discover. There is John Abruzzi (the one from PI), Sucre, David “Tweener” Apolskis and of course the one and only, best villain on TV T-Bag (my personal favorite). Whatever you like this TV series has it for you. You want drama – you have it, want love – sure, action – checked, want family, tears, doubts, difficult decisions making, regrets and death – be my guest. Apart from the above you have all the varieties of English you like: college – boy language (Michael), south (T-Bag), black English (C-Note), slang (Tweener) and of course prison talk. In the 2nd series we have some new heroes coming – like agent Mahone – and unfortunately we have to say goodbye to some old friends. I wonder (like half of the world) what they are going to come up with in the 3rd series – back in prison again – this time in Panama. I hope it’s gonna be good. For all of those who watch it – have some faith. For those who don’t – well, there is always time to start. Oh, and of course thanks to Ania and Monia – it’s great to share it with you. Take care snowflakes!!

6 comments:

Ania said...

I just want to say : THANK YOU LORD FOR PB AND AGNIESZKA :D
there are no words that could describe my enjoyment and at the same time my addiction to Prison Break ...

AGA said...

Same here! It's my only enjoyment now. And the first TV series since "ER" that I truly love. Ach! I'm speechless.

AGA said...

And look how cute Tweener is. Poor guy. At least he had some fun before Mohone did what he did.

Ania said...

exactly! :) did you see his face ? :)

Anka said...

As you have probably noticed I am also a great fan of Prison Break. Unfortunately you are right that there are few good TV series now. I would also recommend "Supernatural" :) It really gives the thrills. btw If you visit my blog you will find a link to the PB game. Let me know if you manage to abscond! :)

nataluv said...

i know people are crazy about this series and i haven't seen a single episode. but i'm not good with tv shows, even with my beloved 6 feet under. i hope i will catch up a little bit, all the seasons are waiting for me on dvd, i just need some more time..